To minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, all Reiki Fundamentals™ classes will be online via Zoom web conferencing until further notice. Given that the class is focused on self-healing, there is no need to meet in person.
(Reiki I Day 1)
Learn Reiki for self-care!
Dates & Times:
- Saturday, February 5th, 2022; 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET (online)
- Sunday, February 20th, 2022; 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET (online)
Registration Fee: $100 (deposit: $50, with the balance of $50 due prior to class start time)
This 1/2-day class provides an option for learning the very basics needed to channel Reiki. Therefore, it does not require a day-long class and is more affordable (a Reiki I is typically ~ $200). Reiki Fundamentals™ is also ideal for you if you are not sure becoming a licensed practitioner but are curious about Reiki and/or would like to incorporate it into your self-care.
The Reiki Fundamentals™ class will cover:
- what is Reiki and how it works.
- how and where Reiki can be used.
- a brief history of Reiki.
- the standard Reiki session hand positions for self-healing.
- the Japanese Technique Kenyoku for clearing one's energy field.
The online classes will be taught LIVE using Zoom video conferencing. The day before each class is an optional 30-minute session for getting you comfortable with using Zoom!
Registering for the Reiki Techniques™ class is NOT required! If you are interested in also taking Reiki Techniques™, click here.
Want a quick introduction to Reiki before class? Check out our blog post "What is this "Ray-kee" you speak of?"