To minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, all clients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth in the waiting area during all in-person appointments.
Offering Reiki sessions in Durham, NC as well as distant Reiki!
Used in over 800 hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic, Reiki is a Japanese relaxation technique that uses the life force energy that surrounds us to enhance our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellness. Reiki is:
Recommended by Dr. Oz, Halle Berry, pro golfer Phil Nickelson, Reiki is a go-to complementary treatment for anxiety, lack of sleep, and stress as well as pain relief and high blood pressure. Check out this blog post to learn more about how Reiki healing works.
Reiki Sessions (In-person and distant)
- 60 minutes ($95) - The areas most in need of healing will be prioritized followed by the energy centers of the body.
- 90 minutes ($140) - Multiple areas on the front and back of the body will be targeted in addition to the areas in most need of healing and the energy centers of the body.
- Reiki+Coaching ($120) - A 30-minute Reiki healing session followed by 30 to 45 minutes of health & wellness coaching.
Add crystal healing to the session for an additional $15 to enhance the healing process during the Reiki session. This involves placing select healing stones on and around your body and leaving them in place throughout the Reiki session.
Aromatherapy will be offered for free during each in-person session.
All in-person Reiki sessions are offered at:
Health Touch NC, LLC
3500 Westgate Drive
Durham, NC 27707
Due to the current COVID-19 response, in-person Reiki healing sessions will be conducted while the client wears a mask and the practitioner wears a mask and gloves.
Each distant Reiki session has the option to begin and end with a 5-minute phone call or video conference via Skype, Duo, Zoom, or WhatsApp. During the session, the client is recommended to find a comfortable place to relax while the practitioner sends Reiki healing for the specified time.
Reiki Healing Packages
Below are offerings for discount packages for Reiki sessions:
Deep healing package
When addressing a chronic health issue (lasting more than 12 weeks), a Reiki session once a week for a month is recommended for achieving deep healing:
Healing maintenance package
After going through deep healing of a really stubborn issue, a monthly Reiki session is recommended for maintaining the healing you've worked so hard to achieve. It is also ideal as part of a regular self-care routine, just like a massage, chiropractic adjustment, or facial treatment:
Your Reiki therapist
Kelly Nembhard is a Reiki Master Teacher and Advanced Crystal Master®. She received her Usui/Holy Fire® III and Karuna® Reiki from Bryce Goebel at A Reiki Place in Charlotte, NC. Kelly also received first and second degree Usui Shiki Ryoho training from Marcia Hebrank at One Light Center in Durham, NC. She is also a national board-certified health and wellness coach helping people achieve their self-care goals. View Kelly's Reiki lineage for more information.
Kelly adheres to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice set forth by the Reiki Membership Association.
"Kelly provides an incredibly supportive and restorative experience. Her knowledge, intuition, and concern for others is evident in all aspects of her work. This was my first Reiki session and I was pleasantly surprised by how rapidly I experienced relief. I highly recommend working with Kelly."
Terese C. from Durham, NC
Terese C. from Durham, NC
- Services are by appointment only. Appointments outside of office hours may be available upon request.
- All Reiki sessions are non-refundable.
- Reiki is not affiliated with any religion or spiritual belief.
- Kelly is fully vaccinated for COVID-19. She wears a mask and gloves to perform each in-person Reiki session.
- The client is required to wear a mask for all in-person appointments.