Offering Reiki sessions in Durham, NC as well as distant Reiki!
Used in over 800 hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic, Reiki is a Japanese relaxation technique that uses the life force energy that surrounds us to enhance our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellness. Reiki is:
Recommended by Dr. Oz, Halle Berry, pro golfer Phil Nickelson, Reiki is a go-to complementary treatment for anxiety, lack of sleep, and stress as well as pain relief and high blood pressure. Check out this blog post to learn more about how Reiki healing works.
In-Person Reiki Sessions
- 60 minutes ($95) - The areas most in need of healing will be prioritized followed by the energy centers of the body.
- 90 minutes ($140) - Multiple areas on the front and back of the body will be targeted in addition to the areas in most need of healing and the energy centers of the body.
- Reiki+Coaching ($135) - A 30-minute Reiki healing session followed by 30 to 45 minutes of health coaching.
All in-person Reiki sessions are offered at:
Health Touch NC, LLC
3500 Westgate Drive
Durham, NC 27707
Due to the current COVID-19 response, in-person Reiki healing sessions will be conducted while the client wears a mask and the practitioner wears a mask and gloves. Aromatherapy will be offered for free during each session.
Distant Reiki Sessions
- New client ($85) - A 75-minute Reiki healing session that starts with the client sharing their goals and getting their questions answered. After the Reiki treatment, the last 5 minutes will be spent sharing how the session went.
- 30 minutes ($45) - The areas of the body that are most in need of healing will be targeted during this session.
- 60 minutes ($85) - The areas most in need of healing will be prioritized followed by the energy centers of the body.
- Distant Reiki+Coaching ($120) - A 30-minute distant Reiki healing session followed by 30 to 45 minutes of health coaching.
Reiki Healing Packages
Below are offerings for discount packages for in-person Reiki sessions:
Monthly packages for deep healing:
Packages for healing maintenance:
Your Reiki therapist
Kelly Nembhard is a Reiki Master Teacher in Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki. She received her Usui/Holy Fire® III and Karuna® Reiki from Bryce Goebel at A Reiki Place in Charlotte, NC. Kelly also received first and second degree Usui Shiki Ryoho training from Marcia Hebrank at One Light Center in Durham, NC. She is also a board-certified health and wellness coach helping people achieve their self-care goals. View Kelly's Reiki lineage for more information.
Kelly adheres to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice set forth by the Reiki Membership Association.
"Kelly provides an incredibly supportive and restorative experience. Her knowledge, intuition, and concern for others is evident in all aspects of her work. This was my first Reiki session and I was pleasantly surprised by how rapidly I experienced relief. I highly recommend working with Kelly."
Terese C. from Durham, NC
Terese C. from Durham, NC
- Services are by appointment only. Appointments outside of office hours may be available upon request.
- All Reiki sessions are non-refundable.
- Reiki is not affiliated with any religion or spiritual belief.
- Kelly is fully vaccinated for COVID-19. She wears a mask and gloves to perform each in-person Reiki session.